May 23, 2008

Part 3 of 3 completed!


As the title suggests, I have great news.

Today, May 22 I had my last test -the road test-. I passed it with flying colors!!!

I thank God for giving me a clear mind and little nerves. It started raining when I started driving. I never drove that rig with rain before but the ride was nice and smooth -something the examiners like-.
I thank God as well for this covered gray day -taking the sun out of my sight. He knew what I needed to get a better ride on the exam. It was a perfect day for driving. Rain always relaxes me.

I finally have my European "rig" driving license!!! I passed it on the first try!!! I am too happy to say more...

I must only wait to get a phone call from my driving school to pick up my temporary license until my real one gets mailed in from Madrid.

Once that happens I will be on the "job-searching-spree". I am sooooo excited.

I'll be posting again once I get my temporary license and again when I receive my real one.

Until then, keep tuned!

3 comments:

ROGER TRUCKER said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doulos said...

Super Duper!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! That is so neat.
God is good.

Blessings!
(and please post soon)
[grin]